Score Subsea and Wellhead Limited are delighted to be able to supply the WireFree Locking Device in conjunction with Parker Hannifin Corporation.
Parker's Patented WireFree Locking Device for two-ferrule compression fittings on instrumentation tubing provides a highly cost-effective alternative to wire locking.
It's five times stronger than a wire lock, it can be fitted in minutes and is equally suitable for new and retrofit applications. The device is also ideal for replacing existing wire locks during standard MRO operations - the wire merely needs to be removed first.
Parker's innovative new tube fitting locking system for small bore instrumentation tube fittings removes the need to wire lock, which brings significant savings in your production costs.
- Unique wire-free design - five times stronger than wire locks
- Typically less than two minutes to install
- 6Mo stainless steel construction with minimal crevices
- Supplied preassembled - no separate parts
- Straight, elbow, tee and cross configurations
- Models for 1/4 - 1" inch (6-25mm) fittings
- Full wrap around clamp
- Minimal crevices combatting corrosion
- No loose parts
- No special tooling